Join Our Team
we’re always on the look out for fantastic people
Interested in working with us?
Our employees are the lifeblood of what we do and we are always seeking enthusiastic and hard-working individuals that are passionate about safety and customer service. In return you will be rewarded with a safe, friendly and exciting work environment that offers something different every day. We have extremely high standards and we expect each employee to become an integral member of our team. Whilst industry experience is preferred, we place equal emphasis on finding individuals who possess desirable attributes such as:
- Willingness to Learn
- Polite & Courteous Demeanor
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Communication Skills
We firmly believe that finding the right people is the key to building and sustaining a great business. So if you like the sound of working with Retro Traffic and think you may be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
* Please note that in order to work in this industry and as a pre-requisite to employment with Retro Traffic, the following accreditation’s and licences must be obtained prior, as an absolute minimum*
- NSW WorkCover Construction Induction Card
- Traffic Controller (Blue Card)
- Implement traffic control plans (Yellow Card)
- Current Drivers licence
Want to Join Our Team?
With a strong and proven history in HR Management this role requires a strategic, innovative, and visionary thinker to create, initiate and implement HR objectives aligned to the Retro Traffic Business model.
A fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing project planning team with a respected company in the traffic management industry.
A great opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to work in a fast paced, supportive team environment, and to help drive business success.